Our new App
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do. Making sure you get the correct information about school news, activities and things that really matter is something we care about.
We have been working to improve our communications with parents over the past 12 months. Feedback from our recent Foretel survey and Parent/Carer Forums has been very positive and to further develop this we are now launching ParentMail!
From Tuesday 18th June 2019 you will have access to ParentMail, which is:
- A free mobile app available on Android and iOS (simply search ‘ParentMail’ in your App store)
- A fast way for us to send school news, letters and other communications to you swiftly
It’s great because you can get all the information you need at the touch of a button, in the comfort of your own home.
ParentMail will be beneficial to you because you can:
- Have an account simply for school messages (away from your busy email inbox!)
- Highlight important messages or archive old messages to make life easier
- Messages can be sent directly to mums, dads and carers – even grandparents!
- Pay for lunches, uniform and trips
- Book time slots for parents evenings
Registering with ParentMail is very easy! Over the next few days you will be sent either an email and/or text message from ParentMail, which will provide you with instructions on how to set up the App and an account.
As of the 1st of September 2019 we will also be using ParentMail for all our online payments such as uniform items, trips and school lunches instead of ParentPay, as having all our communications on one easy to use platform should be better for you. Further details of this will be sent out separately.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do visit the help site: www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp/ or if you have not received any contact from ParentMail within 7 days please contact Rachel Bainbridge in the school’s General Office: 0161 681 1592
We will be running ParentMail drop in sessions with dates to be confirmed.