Parents can get advice on a range of issues relating to young people’s learning, behaviour and emotional well-being whilst schools are closed and as we prepare for an eventual return to school. To make these sessions as useful as possible, we are asking parents to submit their questions or preferred focus topics two weeks before the session.
Example questions/topics may be:
- How can I help my child during COVID?
- My child won’t come off their phone – what can I do?
- Can you talk to us about how to support anxious thoughts in relation to Covid.
- We would value advice in relation to bereavement and loss.
Spaces are limited to 9 log-ins at any one time (two parents using the same device count as one log on).
29th June, 12:30 – 13:30
13th July, 13:00 – 14:00
Book a session by completing the form below.
Individual/group sessions supporting the following aspects of concern can be booked:
- a space to share and talk through concerns
- maintaining distance relationships
- managing how we feel and accessing support looking towards the future, including normalising worries
Please express your interest with a brief description of what you would like from the sessions by completing the form below and we will then decide whether to allocate you an individual session with Jude or whether to allocate you a group session focusing on a specific topic.