Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do. Making sure you get the correct information about school news, activities and things that really matter is something we care about.
ParentMail is great because you can get all the information you need at the touch of a button, in the comfort of your own home. It will be beneficial to you because you can:
- A free mobile app available on Android and iOS (simply search ‘ParentMail’ in your App store)
- A fast way for us to send school news, letters and other communications to you swiftly
- Have an account simply for school messages (away from your busy email inbox!
- Highlight important messages or archive old messages to make life easier
- Messages can be sent directly to mums, dads and carers – even grandparents
- Pay for lunches, uniform and trips
- Book time slots for parents evenings
Registering with ParentMail is very easy!
We will also be using ParentMail for all our online payments such as uniform items, trips and school lunches instead of ParentPay, as having all our communications on one easy to use platform should be better for you.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
If your child is starting Year 7 this September. Information will be sent to you directly with information on how to register.
To register for ParentMail get in touch with the school’s General Office at noma-parentmailinfo@