Supporting emotional well-being in teens
Join our virtual workshop from the comfort of your home on Monday 23rd November, 12pm – 1pm.
Parents/ carers will have the opportunity to:
- Revisit their understanding of the origin and function of emotions
- Revisit their understanding of the concept of resilience
- Refresh their understanding of anxiety, stress and low mood in the teenage years
- Develop an increased understanding of healthy and helpful ways of coping
- Understand how they can help their teen
How to book?
Complete the link below. We will send you an email nearer the time with a link to join our virtual workshop.